It’s all about hope… Whether you’re battling cancer, diabetes or a weak heart, it’s important to know there’s a team in your corner, ready to help you fight for your life.
Those teams are forged and fostered at NorthBay Healthcare, made up of physicians and nurses, navigators and technicians who work in our Center for Primary Care and Specialty Care clinics and our hospitals.
This issue of Wellspring shares stories of our friends and neighbors who have faced those medical challenges, and have emerged victorious and a whole lot healthier today because of the care they received. Through it all, they never gave up hope. You’ll meet:
- A Vacaville restaurateur who was thrown for a loop by a massive heart attack, but is back in action today.
- A 71-year-old retired construction worker who had been told his back pain
was permanent, but found a surgeon willing to take a chance on him.
- A 19-year-old cinema student who is documenting his courageous battle against testicular cancer.
- An 80-year-old with diabetes and congestive heart failure who refuses to
give up or give in.
- A stroke patient who benefited from immediate treatment and is fully functional today.
A successful outcome is not the only thing these patients have in common. They all had teams in their corner, focused on delivering the best and most effective treatment. They received advanced medicine and compassionate care, close to home. And they never gave up hope.